Thank you, Laura for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! How awesome! You made my week, and thank you Laura, and every other reader, for reading.
I didn’t know this initially, so this is a bit belated. With this nomination comes some requirement. First, I get to give seven fun facts about myself, nominate seven other bloggers for the nomination/award, and give a shout out to who nominated me. Thanks again, Laura!
So, seven tidbits about myself
- I have a deep, unending love for all things vintage, especially jewelry and home decor. My favorite era would be the fifties.
- I love working in my gardens, and I sincerely wish I had more time and money to put into them.
- I’ve been a labor and delivery nurse since 2008, and I can’t imagine doing anything else.
- I’ve been happily married since 2006 and have two fantastic kiddos.
- I am a HUGE Star Wars and Doctor Who geek.
- I am an all around crafter. Needlework, knitting, crocheting, painting, doodling, sewing, hot glue guns…you name it.
- I’m a novice runner, and I LOVE it. I’m running my first mini in just a few short weeks! Wish me luck.
And seven inspiring bloggers…
It was a challenge to choose a mere seven blogs. There are many inspiring bloggers out there, but I’ve narrowed it down to seven.
- Tryingnottobeafatty.wordpress.com. We’re in the same boat, and I think the blogs title is pretty self explanatory.
- Torun1000miles.wordpree.com. I’ve made it a life goal to someday run 1000 miles in one year because of this blog.
- Sublimestitching.com/blog/news. I have a profound love of embroidery and all needle crafts, and she keeps me inspired.
- Journeytoawesomehood.wordpress.com. I just found this blog, and the title alone was enough to make me want to read this blog.
- Nycrn.blogspot.com. Chopped full of nursey goodness.
- 2busybrunettes.com Crafty mamas with an abundance of Pinterest worthy projects.
- atyourcervix.blogspot.com. A fellow labor and delivery nurse with a crunchy granola side.